Monday, May 16, 2005

It's Oh-Dark-Thirty in the morning...

It's a little past one o'clock in the morning...which isn't so bad, except for the fact that the alarm is set for 4:15AM. Somehow, I doubt I'm the only one still awake.

Everything is packed, or at least everything I can remember. I am ready to get on the plane. I'll worry till then. I'll worry about airport security not allowing one of our bags on "Honestly, that is a charge controller for a solar powered system...don't worry about that timer, it doesn't do anything explosive, I promise!" I'll worry about someone oversleeping (most of all, myself). I'll worry about what things we forgot. I'll worry about things we need, that we haven't thought of. But once we are on the plane, the worrying will cease. Whatever we forgot, we'll deal with it in Honduras, can't do anything about it now. I will try to get some sleep now for the next couple of hours, but I know I'll be sleeping at about 30,000 ft tomorrow...make that today.

David Fann

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lullabye, and goodnight, la la la la la la la.... You are in the air. Sleep well.
Linda Gilliam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home