Monday, May 16, 2005

Aaaaaand.....they're OFF!

Angie Fann here. I just spoke to my husband, David Fann, who is on the runway in Nashville (in the plane, of course, not actually on the runway, lol). They are about to take off without delay. All bags got checked in perfectly and in order (thanks, Carla) and all students and faculty are accounted for AS FAR AS WE KNOW. *wink*

There was a lot of energy and excitement as we watched them go through security and wave goodbyes. I called my husband from my car to wish him well once more, but I apparently timed it when his cell phone went off going under the security x-ray conveyer belt. Oops.

I will let you know how their connections go and will update as soon as I hear word from Honduras. David will probably email me or blog from the airport Internet Cafe.

I just hope he doesn't say it out loud...."I need to go blog." Our language has changed so, with technology, hasn't it? Adios. --Angie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home