Friday, May 11, 2007

Weekend Update with Jon Hester

Hello everyone back home! I'm just going to write a quick note to update you on el puente (bridge.)

This morning the Renovation Team disbanded into the group that went to the school in La Fortuna (sp?) lead by Iris Whitney and Amy translating. From what I saw when the construction crew returned to the clinic for lunch, it went well.

Right now there are two walkway cables on the bridge one of which has been set to the desired sag. We didn't even have to touch the turnbuckle to tension the cable!

Everyone is in high spirits and are working together well.

I gotta go the trucks are leaving!
Here's a picture for you Hatchell!

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey yall! Sounds like yall have been working hard, and doing some great things! Glad all is well. You will continue to be in my prayers. Keep up the good work :)

Jon-miss you TONS! I love you!

Megan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home