Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cedeco team is back!

Hi All
This is Sheena writing to say that with God´s helping hand we have made it back to the rest of the team at Mission Lazarus. Needless to say, I was very happy to get here :)
Our project in the mountains turned out to be more than was expected - everything went extremely well with construction and it was VERY well receieved by both Kyle and the caretaker of Cedeco. We had a successful class to explain the process and care of the composting toilet and ´Don Albino´ was super enthusiastic about it. Kyle has asked us about designing a version of the toilets to be mass produced in the area.

My team says Hello, Kris misses Dee Dee!
I hope everything is well in the states we miss you so very much. Happy Mother´s day Mom!

Sandra is on her way home!!

God Bless
Sheena
(Kris Rick and Sam and Heidi)

4 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to hear that you are doing well! Little notes are always welcome. With Love and Prayers
S & H's MOM(-in-law)

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Sheena,
I'm so glad things are going well, I miss you so much. Thank you so much for my mother's-day card, that was a nice surprise. Stay safe and I hope to see you soon. I miss you so much and tell Nathan we said hi.
Love you,
Mom

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sheena,
It's so good to hear from you. I'm glad that all went well with the composting toilet that it was a success. I pray that the rest of the trip goes well and that the people of Honduras see the glory of God thru all of you.
Love you,
Dad

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheena,
Sounds like things went smoothly.
Congratulations on a job well done!
Hope you took lots of pictures.
-Dr Gwinn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home