Sunday, May 07, 2006

I should Be asleep Right Now

It has been a crazy weekend...James and I hit the ground running early Friday morning and haven't seem to let up since...Finished packing and hope that everything I need is in that Suitcase! I am excited about the trip and looking forward to working with everyone and seeing this beautiful country! 3am will come early about 5 hours from now and I am sure many of us won't get a good night sleep between nerves and wondering "Did I Forget anything" and "Is my suitcase under the 50lb limit!" I am excited to see us all at the Airport bright Eyed and Bushy TAILED...And Dr. Bradshaw carrying a 4ft long level as a personal item...Don't think anyone will mess with him with his Mad ninja like skills and his Indiana Jones Hat! Look forward to hearing from you guys and keep praying that Gods work will be done through these wonderfully talented people who are going!

Dana Savage

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Lipscomb said...

Well...I should be asleep too! But there are still some people at my house and we are thinking about watching some of Lord of the Rings...we'll see if that happens! But anyway I am really excited about this trip and what God has in store. May his blessing pour down on our Fearless Leader and the entire team. God be with us!

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

James and David
Glad to here you made it ok and Dana I can not believe you did not sleep the way you like to sleep. Just kidding with you. Your Aunt is trying this out for the first time to let you know we are thinking about you and your group. Take care and have fun. We can not wait to here about this trip so that means you will have to visit soon.

Love you guys
Aunt Ginger and Uncle ROn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home