Monday, March 20, 2006

Fouss's First Missive

Hello everyone,

I'm apparently the official blogger for the week. So I just wanted to say Hi from Honduras and do a quick pre-apology for any grammar and spelling typos. I'm the computer teacher, my mom's the english teacher (seriously!) The crew took off for the mountains a little after 2:00 and should actually be there now. The Tallons and myself are staying behind in Catacamas. The Tallons have a busy week ahead giving some training seminars. They're schedule for four classes a day and have about 30 participants. I'm doing some database work on the applications we created for them last year as well as creating a new application. Bryan Bates will hopefully be lending me a much appreciated hand from the states.

As always your prayers are requested and appreciated. Lord willing I will be blogging again soon with some sort of progress report.

Jon Fouss

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are praying for your trip! Bon courage! Such a good way to combine Spanish and missions!
Madame S from TPS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home